Monday, August 18, 2008

Dude. this blog is making me fat.

Ok, for one, I know I haven't been on in a while. Marriage is crazy, and we're still getting settled in! My parents and IL's have been guardian angels for my husband and myself, and we have yet to have to go grocery shopping since we got back from our honeymoon. So, I've been coming up with concoctions with whatever we already have so we don't have to spend any extra money. I have a great digital camera, and I really should have been taking pictures (especially when I made lazy wife's beef strog and low fat oven fried chicken) but I really just wanted to spend time with my dh instead. So shoot me. =P

Anyway, all of the stuff I've been creating since I started this blog in April has been delicious, but soooo fattening! I don't have a lot of weight to lose, but I want to get a grip on it before it snowballs and I end up as big as the side of a house.

So... Full Hearts, Full Tummies is now a low fat/low cal food blog! I refuse to make watered down, bland versions of the things I love in full fat form, so you can bet that anything I post on here are going to be the successful low fat interpretations of the things I already know and love.

I'm definately going to try to post more... As if anybody reads these anyway =P

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com